850-270-2092 We run a professional wildlife removal business operating in Wright, Florida. We service the whole Destin metropolitan area, and do much of our work in Wright. We are a full-service
Wright animal trapping and removal company. We specialize in wildlife only, and are not like a regular Wright pest control company or Wright exterminator. We use humane methods to
solve wild animal problems in Florida. We solve the root of the problem, by performing home repairs to keep animals out, and preventative measures in addition to critter trapping
and removal. We offer a variety of services, from animal damage repair to waste cleanup, dead animal removal and odor control, and more. We handle several nuisance wildlife
species, including squirrels, raccoons, snakes, skunks, and opossums. We also perform bat removal and bird control services, and rodent control, including poison-free mouse and
rat removal. Give us a call any time at 850-270-2092 to discuss your Wright animal control issue, and to schedule a fast appointment.
Wright wildlife control tip of the month: How to get mice out of the attic
What is an attic?
A garret, commonly known as an attic is the space found below pitched house roofs. Attics are usually neglected and for this Wright pest control reason, a number of pests including mice usually use them as shelters. Attics usually encourage mice to live in them in that they are usually dry, warm and very safe. Mice are fond of building their nests in attics and breed in such areas as there are no regular forms of threats that come to such areas.
Problems caused by mice once in attics
As uninvited visitors, mice will always cause problems when they shelter in attics. Below is a list of some of the Wright wildlife removal problems that may be caused by mice;
• Mice are fond of gnawing on structures and items in premises including electric wires
• They also tend to rob people’s comfort as they scratch in the attics at all times in such of food or when they are in a fight
• Just like any other animal, mice also leave droppings all over of which would be a great nuisance to people
• Mice are disease carries and may end up transmitting diseases such as rabies to human beings
How to get mice out of the attic
Below are steps to be followed while getting Wright animal trapping mice out of the attic;
• One should first inspect the entire house in order to identify any holes used by the mice to get into the attic.
• Such entry points should be sealed off immediately. Steal should be used in sealing such holes reason being that mice cannot chew steal.
• After the above points are achieved, one should from then think of trapping such mice. Mice traps or cages with baits should be used in trapping these mice with an aim of relocating them or even killing them if it is the only option on board.
• The trapped Wright exterminator mice should then be removed from the attics for relocation or killing
• Finally, the attic should be well cleaned in order to eliminate the mice droppings and smell of the mice.
Attics are usually favorable Wright animal control sheltering places for mice since there are usually neglected by human being. To avoid reaching to this level of trapping mice that may have already created homes in attics, one should first ensure that such places are well maintained and cleaned to prevent the mice from coming to such places.
To learn more about our Wright pest animal removal services, visit the Destin animal trapping and removal home page or give us a call at